Mingulay house has three double bedrooms; Oak, Elm and Rowan, all of which have their own en-suite bathrooms. Spacious and comfortable, the rooms are tastefully decorated and furnished to a high standard. Oak is on the ground floor, both Elm and Rowan are upstairs on either side of the guest snug area.
Oak - This is our downstairs ‘standard’ double, it has an en suite with shower.
Elm – This is our upstairs ‘superior’ double,
this room has lovely views of the
mountains and forest. This has an en suite
with powerful shower.
Rowan – This is our ‘deluxe’ kingsize suite. This is a very spacious room with a window seat to enjoy the lovely views over the garden and onto the munro – Beinn a’Bheithir. Furthermore this room has its own private sitting area. Rowan can be converted into a family room that can take 3 young children +/- cot (we have a travel cot available). There are 3 chair beds, one is in the main bedroom and the other 2 are in the adjoining room. This room has a large en suite with bath and shower.
- Hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits
- Organic, fair trade & local products used as much as possible
- Flat screen TV and DVD player with Freesat channels.
- Radio/alarm with an iPod/MP3 docking station (wake up call is available if required)
- Lovely fluffy white towels and anti-allergy bedding.